The monastery of Panagia Tourliani is located in the graphic village of Ano Mera. It was built by two Parian priests in 1542. Its highly impressive -made of wood- temple was made in Florence. There's a small museum in its yard where the visitor can see byzantine icons and sacerdotal vestments. The church was named after the priest that discovered Panagia's icon in the temple.